1) Application of 5 ethics cases. List of acceptable cases will include those on study.net. May refer to additional cases, but only 5 are required.
2) Application of 5 readings. 3 of which must be articles (classified under article in study.net). You may refer to other materials within study net such as notes, book reviews, etc. but at least 3 must be articles.
3) Application of one legal principle illustrated through a reference to one of the contracts or torts law caselets. (Labeled LAW CASELET in study.net)
4) Application of moral philosophy (thinker or theory).
5) Application of a decision making framework.
Note: the assignment it self is short and does not have a length requirement, but the readings are slightly tedious. Most, however are short (less than a page)