1) Provide an example of Contract Law and explain when it is good to have and when it should be avoided.
2) The benefits of understanding Contract Formation. Provide an example of when this was helpful in yours or someone else’s situation.
3) Define Breach of Contract. Are there ways to avoid this by both parties? Please provide an example.
4) Why is interpolation of Contracts so important? Provide an example.
5) What are the limitations of the sole proprietorship?
a)Who controls the closely held corporation? Explain.
b)Describe five techniques that a corporation might use to avoid the double taxation of corporate profits.
8) Limited Liability Organizations:
What is the advantage of this organizational form compared to the S corporation?
Posted: 4 years agoDue: 27/02/2016Budget: $7