1. An intro that grab’s readers attention.
2. Clearly stated thesis statement that names cultural script and expresses your dissatisfaction.
3. Detailed description of seven sources from popular cultures.
4. Clear explanations of what you find objectionable to the social script and reason-based defense of your objections.
5. Cite 3 academic publications written by critics of the social script you are examining.
6. Incorporate your own experiences in describing and critiquing the socail script in question.
7. Work cited page.
8. Creative conclusion.
9. Creative title.