In this task, you will develop a presentation with recommendations to the combined board of directors on key aspects of the merger process in “Utah Symphony and Utah Opera: A Merger Proposal” case study. The presentation will encompass the coming year’s strategic goals, assuming the merger happens.
The strategic goals for the first year include the following: Click here for more on this paper……. Click here to have a similar A+ quality paper done for you by one of our writers within the set deadline at a discounted
• Integrate the business process of the two companies
• Reduce overall expenses as a percentage of profit
• Retain key employees
• Maintain audience base for both the opera and the symphony
• Identify and pursue synergistic opportunities between the two companies
Prepare a multimedia presentation (e.g., PowerPoint, Keynote) (suggested length of 12–15 slides) in which you do the following:
Note: The slides in your presentation should include only the main points you wish to make, with more extensive information included in the presenter notes section of the presentation. Include slides that explain the objective of the presentation and lead the audience to the desired conclusion. Click here for more on this paper……. Click here to have a similar A+ quality paper done for you by one of our writers within the set deadline at a discounted
A. Compare the cultures of the two companies using the relevant values in the attached “Competing Values Framework.”
Note: It is not necessary to address each value or culture individually. Rather, use the relevant values and cultures from the framework to draw a contrast or comparison between the two companies.
1. Compare how the organizational structure of each company differs in terms of distribution of authority and decision making.
2. Discuss what key factors will be critical in the new company’s culture to best ensure it supports the first-year strategic goals.
B. Propose an audience strategy for Anne Ewers to use when preparing to speak with the opera contractors and orchestra employees.
1. Prepare a message strategy for Anne to use to best ensure key members of the opera contractors and the orchestra employees are retained.
C. Recommend two technology tools that can be used after the merger to help the companies merge their administrative technology applications.
1. Discuss how each of these tools will help the company achieve one or more of the first-year strategic goals. Click here for more on this paper……. Click here to have a similar A+ quality paper done for you by one of our writers within the set deadline at a discounted
D. Include detailed presenter notes for each slide.
Note: Presenter notes may be included either in the notes section of your presentation or may be in a word-processing document.
E. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Note: When bulleted points are present in the task prompt, the level of detail or support called for in the rubric refers to those bulleted points.
Note: For definitions of terms commonly used in the rubric, see the Rubric Terms web link included in the Evaluation Procedures section.
Note: When using sources to support ideas and elements in a paper or project, the submission MUST include APA formatted in-text citations with a corresponding reference list for any direct quotes or paraphrasing. It is not necessary to list sources that were consulted if they have not been quoted or paraphrased in the text of the paper or project.
Note: No more than a combined total of 30% of a submission can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. For tips on using APA style, please refer to the APA Handout web link included in the General Instructions section. Click here for more on this paper……. Click here to have a similar A+ quality paper done for you by one of our writers within the set deadline at a discounted