Module 3 Environmental Law and Consumer Protection
1-2 pages, APA format. Due Thursday Jan 17 2019.
Before you start:
1. Carefully review the instructions and information below.
2. Prepare and save your response in PDF. Save it to your computer in a place where you will be able to find it again.
3. Attach your document using the Browse My Computer button.
4. This Case Study is worth 70 points toward your total points.
1. Your score will be determined using the Critical Legal Thinking Case Rubric. Please read this rubric thoroughly BEFORE attempting this assignment. You should also consult the Critical Legal Thinking Case example attached in the announcements. Keep in mind I use the Rubric as a guide to score your assignment.
2. Your score will be determined by evaluation of your substantive content. Your analysis and solutions must be based on the principles of law, ethics, and business – not on your opinions. You MUST describe how application of the concepts in your reading apply to the key facts. Identify the large scale legal concepts that apply from the reading and then apply them to each party/situation in the fact pattern.
3. Key You must demonstrate that you recognize the key facts in this case. List the key facts individually. Do NOT simply repeat or retype the factual scenario.
4. The length of your response has no bearing on your score. There is no minimum or limit, however most responses will be between two and three substantial pages. Any assignment not submitted in PDF format will receive a letter grade deduction automatically. No exceptions.
Sterling, Inc. is a manufacturer of state-of-the-art computers. For the past ten years, Sterling has acquired all of its microchips from NoBugs Corporation, the only producer of chips meeting Sterling’s high specifications. The relationship has been mutually profitable. Sterling could not have built its reputation as an industry leader without NoBugs’s reliable and consistently high-quality products; Sterling’s business has enabled NoBugs to grow rapidly while providing its investors with an attractive rate of return.